This product is currently sold out.
Without regular maintenance, the internal pipework will develop a build-up of dirt and debris commonly referred to as bio-film, which contains parasites, viruses, bacteria and mould, unbeknown to you. If left, it becomes extremely difficult to remove as it lines the plumbing within your hot tub. If you think your water is clean and sanitary just because it looks clear, think again. Simply draining, refilling and maintaining your hot tub chemicals regularly will not combat the formation of bio-film over time.
Our engineer will perform an deep internal system flush/cleanse and will also check the condition of all your hot tub components, seals, pipework unions and parts to ensure they are performing as they should. Reporting any advisories and/or issues to you upon completion.
- Visually Check & Test All System Functions
- Ampere Pull & Inspect Electrical Components
- Inspect Unions & Seals
- Full System Flush & Spa Bath Using Bio-film Remover
- Drain Spa & Wet Vac Remaining Water
- Clean Acrylic Surface
- Remove Marks & Stains (if Applicable)
- Remove & Clean Filters
Cabinet & Cover Treatment
- Clean Cabinet Panels
- Clean & UV Treat Top Cover
Pump & Component De-Scale
- De-Scale Pump(s) & Remove Debris
Recommission & Test
- Refill Spa & Bleed Pumps of Air
- Retest System Functions
- Check For Leaks
- Retest Ampere Pull & Inspect Electrical Components
- Set Filter Cycles & Time
Balance Water Chemistry & Report
- Balance Water Using Customers Chemicals
- Inform Customer of Outcome, Advisories & Issues (if applicable)
Ready to Book Your Service?
Freephone 0800 009 60025 to speak with a member of our aftersales team today, they will be able to assist with arranging a suitable date that is convenient for you.