Drain & Clean
- Drain water
- Clean the acrylic surface of your spa
- Clean and test the jets
- Rinse out your spa
- Wet vacuum remaining debris and water
- Towel dry the acrylic surface
- Removal of stains and marks if applicable
Internal Cleanse & De-Scale
- Remove and replace filter
- Add biofilm remover to the internal plumbing
- Shock dose to kill any remaining bugs
- Bleed pumps of any air
- Refill spa with water
- Balance and test water with customer's chemicals
- Clean your cover
- Treat cover with 303 UV protection
Testing & Customer Brief
- Check the overall spa condition for any leaks and damage to components, cabinet, shell or cover
- Check all systems are working correctly
- Report back to customer once work has been completed
Our Gold Service package is a complete spa service and includes everything you need to keep your spa in a healthy condition, it also ensures risk of component failures or faults are kept to a minimum during it's life.
PRODUCT WARRANTY; Miami, Vegas & Dallas Series Hot Tubs
LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd warrants to the original consumer purchaser (‘you’) the following about your new hot tub, when purchased directly from LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd or an approved dealer:
2 Year No Leak Shell Warranty
LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd warrants against water loss due to defects in the hot tub shell for 2 years from the date of delivery:
- Shell Deformation, Bubbling & Leaks
2 Year Electrical Parts & Labour Warranty
LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd warrants against component failures for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery:
- Water Pumps
- Balboa System/PCB & Heater
- Balboa Topside Control Panel
- Cabinet Workmanship
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Bluetooth & Speaker System
- Ozone System
- Pipework & Plumbing
- LED Lights
Components/Items NOT covered under warranty:
- Paper Filters
- Filter Compartment/Housing
- Top Cover
- Plastic Cover Clips, Locks & Keys
- Hot Tub Base Plate (Fiberglass Base)
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the hot tub and when installed within the boundaries of the United Kingdom.
This warranty begins on your date of delivery, but in no event later than the warranty period.
This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, or if the hot tub is relocated outside the boundaries of the United Kingdom.
Except as described above, this warranty does not cover defects or damage caused due to the following:
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Improper Installation
- Improper Use
- Unauthorised Alterations
- Force of Nature/Acts of God
- Chemical Abuse
- Failure to Follow ALL Precautions, Considerations and Information Provided in the User Manual
- Unauthorised Repairs
To make a claim under this warranty, contact the aftersales team at LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd. You must give (‘us’) LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd written notice of any warranty claim, along with a copy of your original purchase receipt indicating the date of the purchase, within 10 working days of the time you discover the fault.
LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd absolutely reserves the right to inspect the malfunction or defect on location.
If the main access panel is obstructed and not easily accessible, it is your responsibility to make the hot tub fully accessible to an engineer prior to their arrival, otherwise we will charge you for failing to do so, even if the work being carried out is covered under warranty. Depending on the extent of the work required to make the hot tub accessible upon arrival, we reserve the right to recall our engineer and then charge you again for the additional call-out once you have made your hot tub accessible.
LuxeSpa Hot Tubs (UK) Ltd or its authorised service agent will replace any defects covered by this warranty. Except as described herein, you will not be charged for parts, or the freight costs for parts necessary to repair the hot tub for defects covered by this warranty.
Validation of Warranty
It is the full responsibility of the customer to validate any warranty offered within 30 days of your hot tub delivery date. You can do so by forwarding us a copy of the electrical certificate produced by your electrician verifying the works they have carried out. You can do this via email or post – clearly stating your unique order ID and date of delivery.
YOUR HOT TUB MADE EASY
A DELIVERY DATE